qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: problems running QEMU as ARM RealView EB _Rev. C_

From: Jan Kiszka
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: problems running QEMU as ARM RealView EB _Rev. C_
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:21:50 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Now my main problem is that I coundn't find any information about
multicore debugging with the help of QEMU an GDB.
Even after changing the current CPU from 0 to 1 in QEMU console the QEMU
GDB stub is still running on CPU0.

SMP/Multicore debugging with the gdbstub is broken.

Is there a way to do some debugging on CPU 1,2 or 3?
Or is there a way to monitor interupts in QEMU?
Or maybe I just missed to change an other base address while migrating
from Board Rev.B to rev.C?

Any ideas or comments are welcome!

Please check my patch [1]. If it helps (or can be extended to help), some support to get it merged would be appreciated. :)

Jan

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu/22988