qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Are VM snapshots on Ubuntu host compatible withFedora h

From: Sergey Bychkov
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Are VM snapshots on Ubuntu host compatible withFedora host?
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:45:43 +0300

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Barrett" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: 3.04.2008 5:40

The BSOD reboots instantly so it's hard to tell what it's complaining about, but it looks like something with an IRQ -- and perhaps something about it being less than something else. Not very helpful, I realize, but it's all I can get.

Any suggestions for how to get this thing to work on a headless server?

Boot with vnc and press F8, select "Disable automatic restart on system failure" in WinNT boot benu, then You could read BSOD, if it happens.

BTW, You also could run vncserver on your server and run qemu with sdl. But vnc in qemu is enough.

Sergey Bychkow
ICQ: 21014758
FTN: 2:450/118.55