qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Performances evaluation of Qemu, Kqemu

From: Safwen Marzougui
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Performances evaluation of Qemu, Kqemu
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:23:25 +0100

Hello everybody,

I am actually doing my graduation project and i am working of integrating a front-end module to the QEMU emulator so that it can supports automatically any type of processor.
I would like to get, for my report, some Figures, statistics diagrams that compares  the execution of Qemu, Kqemu  to the native  functionning of the OS in terms of CPU, mermoy, spped execution...
Any graphs, tables, figures, web links are welcome.
Because, I searched in the net but i didn't find.

I would be very thaksfull!

Best regards,

--
safwen MARZOUGUI