qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Tips for adding "sendkeys"

From: David Barrett
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Tips for adding "sendkeys"
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:19:58 -0800

I agree, it's only for convenience. Sendkey is great for individual keystrokes, but it's not super convenient for batches of keystrokes.

Incidentally, what's the policy for patch submission to Qemu? If I write this patch and submit it, what are the odds that it would get accepted in the mainline?

If the policy is only bugfixes and functional enhancements are accepted (a reasonable policy), then I'll just make due -- I don't want to tie myself to a custom fork forever.

But if the policy includes convenience additions like this, then I might take a crack at it.

Thanks!

-david

Alexander Graf wrote:
Hi David,