qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Problems with dynticks clock

From: Victor Shkamerda
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Problems with dynticks clock
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:09:03 +0200

Hello,

Any DOS game that I've tried eventually hangs the QEMU. GDB shows that QEMU is
running in infinite loop in translated basic block and does not respond to any
keyboard or mouse events. It looks like all events got lost and guest is
waiting for timer update, while SDL is not getting its keyboard and mouse
events from host. Could it be related to the infamous multithreading problem
with events? If I start QEMU with rtc or unix clock this does not happen, or at
least I never managed to trigger it. This is all on Linux host without kqemu
loaded.

Victor Shkamerda

-- --- --
LIMITARE DE OBLIGATIUNI: Mesajele expediate din cadrul Bancii Nationale a
Moldovei sunt transmise cu buna intentie si nu trebuie considerate drept
obligatorii in activitatea acestei organizatii. Informatia transmisa este
destinata doar pentru adresat si poate contine date confidentiale si / sau
privilegiate. In caz ca primiti mesajul dat din greseala, va rugam sa
contactati expeditorul si sa stergeti informatia in cauza din computerul Dvs.
DISCLAIMER: Any e-mail messages from the National Bank of Moldova are sent in
good faith, but shall not be binding nor construed as constituting any
obligation on the part of the Bank. The information transmitted is intended
confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please