qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Windows Vista 64 bit on QEMU

From: Anup Gangwar
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Windows Vista 64 bit on QEMU
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:39:57 +0530

In one of the posts for Vista on QEMU someone had mentioned that ACPI is to be blamed. In one of the subsequent posts it was pointed that ACPI is supported quite well in EFI BIOS. This is the reason I had mentioned that it no longer works with QEMU.

The goal still remains to get Vista 64-bit working on QEMU and if EFI BIOS will not help then I will not pursue it any further.

Any further pointers to get Vista running on QEMU will be appreciated.

Regards,

Anup