qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Post processing

From: ayates
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Post processing
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:57:15 -0500

This is two questions.
1. How do I initiate qemu post processing
2. Will my batch file clean up everything

I am using qemu and kqemu under windows XP to run FreeBSD.

I have a .bat file that I want to run after I close the FreeBSD/Qemu/Kqemu sessions
Is there a shutdown process that I can use to call my .bat file?

I want to use the bat file to clean up after kqemu, the batch steps are:

@ECHO Off
REM Removes kqemu from host machine
net stop kqemu
sc delete kqemu
RunDll32 setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection Uninstall 132 %SystemRoot%\inf\kqemu.inf
REG DELETE "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\KQEMU" /f
CLS
EXIT

TIA
Art Yates