qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Mainstone II

From: Armin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Mainstone II
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:03:10 -1000

andrzej zaborowski wrote:

Andrzej,
Hi,

On 22/11/2007, Armin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I have just added networking support for the Mainstone II. Since the
source its not in cvs, do I resend a new Mainstone patch or just a diff
from the one I sent out earlier?

I think a new patch will make it easier for people to try it out
before it ends up in cvs.
Ok, will send one out shortly.
Are there more software-accessible peripherals on this board?
Yes,
PCMCIA
MMC
USB
LCD
Keypad
Audio
few switches

 Is there
a public kernel tree that supports this board (or would the
"mainstone" Intel HCDDBBVA0 support from mainline work)?
Yes, latest mainline works.
 Can
pflash_cfi01.c or pflash_cfi02.c be used to implement the cfi flash?
I will need to look into it.

Kind regards,
Armin