qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu does not wait for gdb

From: Pawel K
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu does not wait for gdb
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 10:17:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello

I'm trying to connect gdb to qemu and it seems not to
work correctly.
I mean it does not wait for gdb to connect.
I perform the following command to do that:

qemu -s -kernel arch/i386/boot/bzImage -hda
root-2.4.20.img -append "root=/dev/hda"

It just runs like this option hasn't been specified.
No error message is displayed.

I use qemu.0.9.0 under linux.

Do You know what can be wrong.

PS: sorry for posting to development mailing list but
I cannot subscribe to "Qemu for Linux". I receive the
"Hacking attempt" message when clicking the register
button. Where can I report problem with subscription ?

Thank You for help