qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Shared VNC sessions

From: Felipe Sanchez
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Shared VNC sessions
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:49:42 -0600 (CST)

Hi, in older versions of the RFB patch it was possible to connect multiple VNC clients to the VNC framebuffer. With the current VNC support if I have one connected client then any other trying to connect will block until the first one disconnects.

After a quick look at vnc.c it seems that the incoming connections are handled via qemu's fd_handler function which I'm guessing is where the blocking takes place, but I'm not really familiar with qemu's code so any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Also: Does qemu's current VNC implementation support tight encoding?