qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] CRIS target port

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] CRIS target port
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 13:02:23 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007, Edgar E. Iglesias wrote:

> If someone prefers patches in another form or access to my git
> repository, let me know and I'll be happy to provide that.

Why not add a fork on http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu.git/?  It's easy: just
click on the "fork" link, fill out a small form, and add yourself as user.

If you do not have a user account on repo.or.cz yet, you'll have to
register one, which is as easy as typing your email address and uploading
an ssh public key.

Ciao,
Dscho