qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/target-sparc exec.h op.c op_helper.c op_me...

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/target-sparc exec.h op.c op_helper.c op_me...
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 23:58:12 +0200

Am 22.09.2007 um 23:41 schrieb Aurelien Jarno:

Aurelien Jarno a écrit :
Thanks, that's helpful, it looks like the "lduba" instructions is not
working correctly in your case. Now I have to find why.

I don't really understand, because that is the part of the code (at
least from the op point of view) that is almost unchanged. Looking at
the code again and again I can't see any problem.

Could you please try to find the values of T1 at the end of
helper_ld_asi (adding a printf or using gdb). That may help us to
understand what is the problem.

With:

printf("helper_ld_asi: T1 = %llx\n", T1); // not sure if that's correct?

I get these two:

helper_ld_asi: T1 = 5171200000
helper_ld_asi: T1 = 0

Andreas