qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] What is the current support state for APCI

From: Jerry Kemp
Subject: [Qemu-devel] What is the current support state for APCI
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:53:07 -0500

I have been following this list as a lurker for about a month and I am interested to see what development activities are moving forward towards APCI support.

In reading the online forums, I see discussion involving APCI related issues, but never any resolution.

Can anyone share with me where development is at for APCI, or provide a URL where I can RTFM?

TIA for any replies,

Jerry