qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ANN: DetaolB v0.4 is released

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ANN: DetaolB v0.4 is released
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 21:54:38 +0300

On 7/4/07, Christian MICHON <address@hidden> wrote:
On 6/30/07, Blue Swirl <address@hidden> wrote:
> As the number of Sparc32 distributions keeps approaching zero, could
> you consider porting DetaolB to non-x86 CPUs?

ok, I documented myself, and I'll try on sparc32.
any hint on patches, config files for the kernel ?

I used the attached config for sparc-test kernel build, with one patch
for TCX that shouldn't be necessary for newer kernels.

will uclibc work well enough on sparc32 ?

I have no first hand experience. Busybox works fine.