qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] emulated lance device crashes in debian-sparc32

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] emulated lance device crashes in debian-sparc32
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 18:45:45 +0300

On 5/20/07, Paul Brook <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I think Qemu should reject -net user only. Currently that seems to
> > mean that there is no nic, but still the vlan is connected to slirp
> > stack. That does not make any sense.

If you do this, do it properly and warn if any qemu vlans have a single device
attached.

That is not correct either: -net user,vlan=0 -net socket,connect=1.2.3.4:1234.

How about this rule:
((one or more guest devices in a vlan) and (zero with a warning? or
more host devices)) or (no devices at all on either side)