qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Instrumenting softmmu_header.h

From: divya arora
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Instrumenting softmmu_header.h
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:42:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I want to print out all memory accesses to a log file.
Fo this I instrumented the ld and st macros in
softmmu_header.h which results in the error
"error can't find a register in class
 'GENERAL_REGS' while reloading 'asm'"

I tried calling an extern function from the macro
which actually fprints to a log file but that also
gives the same error.

These were the solutions posted to the same problem in
the archives. But none of these work for me. Does
anyone have any other solutions?

Thanks,

 sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222