qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] why "-hda myimgfile" can not work ??

From: tang peilei
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] why "-hda myimgfile" can not work ??
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 13:28:38 +0000

thank you very much.

From: Paul Brook <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
CC: tang peilei <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 14:13:57 +0100

> the target arch is arm. and I was just use the download qemu arm-test
> kernel and initrd file to run. It has a config.gz in /proc, but I can
not
> copy it out, becase the net can not work in my qemu, and the hda can
not
> use .Is there any other way to copy data from qemu system to my phy
system

The ARM boards do not support IDE. Some of them have a SCSI controller
instead, as described in the documentation.

As the ARM boards do not support IDE, and my net can not work. How can I copy files from QEMU system to my phy system ???

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn