qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU OS Support List screenshots

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU OS Support List screenshots
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 02:41:04 +0100

Hi all,

As you can see on http://www.claunia.com/qemu/details.php?id=01398 I've
added support to direct screenshot support.

So for anyone that adds an entry if you send me an email (directly or
through the mailing list) with a JPEG (JPEG please) attachment and the
id ##### number for your addition I can upload it directly.

Also, I've updated the drivers list to include drivers for 8139 and
8029.

If anyone can send me drivers for Adlib, ES1370, AMD PCNet and CS4321
drivers I'll upload them.

Regards,
Natalia Portillo