qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] question in running linux in qemu-system-arm

From: tang peilei
Subject: [Qemu-devel] question in running linux in qemu-system-arm
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 04:40:47 +0000

i had build a linux(2.6.16) with arm corss-build.The kernel config is the def config(arch/arm/ mach-integrator/Kconfig),but when i use this kernel image to run in pemu,it did not work after the message " done, booting the kernel." i found it in function decompress_kernel, and it was called by head.S.and I think there is something wrong when it runs bl cache_clean_flush

but i do not know what problem in it and how to deal with it.

i tried to use gdb to debug it.
but when i use "gdb zImage" or "arm-elf-gdb zImage" , it shows me a err message "zImage is not a executeable format".

who knows what should i do to resolve this problem, thanks very very much.

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn