qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] virtual PC block driver status

From: Paolo Abeni
Subject: [Qemu-devel] virtual PC block driver status
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:46:12 -0000

hello,

As noted before
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2006-10/msg00153.html)

Microsoft has published the format of virtual pc drive VHD. It should be
used also by xen. The specs are available here:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/f/e/ffef50a5-07dd-4cf8-aaa3-442c0673a029/Virtual%20Hard%20Disk%20Format%20Spec_10_18_06.doc

I would like to implement proper VHD support for qemu using such
information. In order to not duplicate effort, I would like to know if
some one is already working on updating current vpc block driver.

Best regards,

Paolo

 Sponsor:
 Le speciali Offerte di Benvenuto di Cassine di Pietra:
* scopra il gusto ed i vantaggi delle tradizioni contadine
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3924&d=16-2