qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] compiler.h in usb-linux.c

From: Carey O'Shea
Subject: [Qemu-devel] compiler.h in usb-linux.c
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:13:25 -0000

Hello,

I'm not subscribed to this list but thought I should mention the
following as it may possibly be useful (or not).

I couldn't compile qemu 0.8.2 on Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy Eft). `make` gives
error about compiler.h missing (required by usb-linux.c), and yes, my
kernel-headers were correctly installed, I am using gcc-3.4 as
suggested, and the file really doesn't exist.

I commented out the include in usb-linux.c and it then compiled fine and
is also working fine as far as I can tell.

Regards.