qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch: arm versatile video mode support

From: dmlist
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch: arm versatile video mode support
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:22:38 -0800

Hi Paul,

I wanted a way to change the resolution with a kernel argument. But vga=
or video= didn't seem to have any effect.
My qemu change is admittedly a hack, and a better fix would be to add
video= support to the arm frame buffer support in the kernel.
fbset is usually omitted on an embedded system, and I was trying not to
add anything new to the rootfs.

-Don