qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [GREAT IDEA] QEMU 2in1 PC box

From: as ss
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [GREAT IDEA] QEMU 2in1 PC box
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:53:04 +0800 (CST)

Hi all developers!

Recently, I have my PC's monitor upgrade from a 17"
CRT to a 22" LCD.
That means currently I have TWO monitors.

I'm looking for a resolution of one PC connect 2
monitors + PS2 Keyboard/Mouse + USB Keyboard/Mouse and
let two users using with different OS(host OS + guest
OS) the same time. And with a shared internet
connection.

   PC Box ------------------> 17" CRT
     |                        PS2 Keyboard
     |                        PS2 Mouse
     |                        On mainboard ac97 sound
card
-----------------------------
  22" LCD                     OS: Debian Linux
USB Keyboard
USB Mouse
Creative SBLive! sound card
-----------------------------
OS on emulator: Windows XP Home Edition

But I cannot find any emulator can do this:  Let one
PC box be used by two users the same time.

Software List( which do not support this feature)
QEMU
Bochs
VMWare
Virtual PC

It will be a great useful feature if QEMU to be the
first software who release that.
And it will really save money to many users.

--
Gu Song

Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下
http://music.yahoo.com.cn/?source=mail_mailbox_footer