qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Mouse Problem. It's not SDL_VIDEO_X11_DGAMOUSE=0

From: Luis Ramirez
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Mouse Problem. It's not SDL_VIDEO_X11_DGAMOUSE=0
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:54:03 +0100

Hello,

I've the same problem as everybody with the mouse. When I start qemu
the mouse goes to the bottom-right corner.
I solved the problem in the past adding the SDL_VIDEO_X11_DGAMOUSE = 0
to the env variables.

My HD die and know I have reinstalled all the things.
In the past my linux was a Sarge with XFree86 sever with a 2.6.10 kernel.

Today is a Dapper Ubuntu with Xorg with a 2.6.18 kernel.

These are my items in both system:
qemu 0.8.2
kqemu 1.3.0-pre9

My flags:
sudo qemu -hda /home/luis/qemu/windows_XP.img -hdb
/home/luis/qemu/w2k_work.img -net nic,vlan=0 -net
tap,vlan=0,ifname=tap0,script=/etc/qemu-ifup -m 512M

The env var SDL_VIDEO_X11_DGAMOUSE=0 is set.

Do you know another reason for this problem??

--
Luis Ramírez González.