qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] SystemC Cosimulation

From: Màrius Montón
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] SystemC Cosimulation
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:47:09 +0100

Hi,

of course comments are welcome!
And yes, you're right about all of them. we will fix it ASAP.

In other hand, we don't expect to do this plugin official to QEMU. we think it's too specific and it's useless to "normal" qemu user.

By the way,  I'd like ask to mailing list if people think it's good enough to make this work official inside QEMU.

Thanks for suggestions and answers!

Màrius

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
Hi,