qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Thanks for QEMU!

From: wangji
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Thanks for QEMU!
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:30:00 +0100

francis,
why not leave your development_available as readonly_access (svn_like or
anyftp) it would be great for learning !
(to complement wikipedia_microkernel !!! )

 just to recall on linux_kernel stuff

1998 Bowman effort's reverse eng
concrete (as-built) architecture of the Linux kernel : (1998)
http://plg.uwaterloo.ca/~itbowman/CS746G/a2
2005 zhao Jiong reconstruct's linux-011
http://linux.inet.hr/ols2005_adopting_and_commenting_the_old_kernel_source_code_for_education.html
http://www.quinnli.com/upload/linux-0.11.swf