qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] keyboard issues with ANY guest

From: S Ait-Kassi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] keyboard issues with ANY guest
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:50:57 +0200

Hi,

I've already send the following mail but didn't get any response. I've learned
the issue is present with any guest I tried (Linux,Win2k,dos). The strange
thing is that the behavior isn't present in the QEMU console.

This was the original mail;

I've been having problems with the keyboard with Qemu 0.8.2 under Linux and
running DOS 6.22 as a guest. The num/capslock only work when the keys are
continuely pressed. In a game (Red Alert) the keyboard doesn't even seem to
work at all. I also recall having the num/capslock problem also in Windows 95
in the past.

Regards,

S Ait-Kassi