qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and xubuntu as client

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu and xubuntu as client
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:36:17 -0500

On Monday 30 October 2006 8:04 am, Jens Arm wrote:
> Hi
>

> If I try to start xubuntu/ubuntu (6.10) in qemu from cdrom
> the isolinux 3.11 says Loading... but can not change to graphic mode.
>
> How can I start ubuntu in qemu?

Are you trying the x86-64 version, or the x86 version?  I haven't been able to
get the 64-bit version to work for a while.  The bios doesn't seem to like
grub...

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery