qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Installing linux from multiple installation CDs

From: Lonnie Mendez
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Installing linux from multiple installation CDs
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:37:33 -0500

On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 22:26 -0700, Arini Balakrishnan wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to install linux as a guest OS on Windows using QEMU. How do
> I install linux from multiple installation cds?
> Thanks!
> Arini

   Use the qemu monitor to change the disc in qemu's emulated cdrom
drive.  ie:

Access the qemu monitor (ctrl-alt-2).

(qemu) eject cdrom
(qemu) change cdrom //./d:

D is the drive letter associated with the physical cdrom.  If it is an
iso then use the full filename of the iso.  The user docs are at
http://www.qemu.org.