qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Poor Qemu documentation for Windows host

From: Dirk Behme
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Poor Qemu documentation for Windows host
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:48:44 +0200

Alexey Eremenko wrote:
For example the documentation is very poor about running Qemu under
Windows host, with it's lacking details about Windows networks.

Maybe you like to check if QEMU Wiki

http://kidsquid.com/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/QemuOnWindows

can help you (and link at bottom of that page).

I would like to state exactly which parts of Qemu or not available on
Windows host system in the end-user docs, and I will send you a
diff/patch.

You are invited to add anything to wiki you think is missing as well.

Dirk