qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Added new device: Interrupted system call

From: Alessandro Corradi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Added new device: Interrupted system call
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 00:51:18 +0200

Hi,
I wrote a device that is connect to a host program for data exchange via socket.
The problem is that qemu do something and block the socket system call. If I "capture" the perror it return (in the host):

Interrupted system call

So there should be something in qemu that "delete" the system call.

What can I do for manage that?

In the attachment there is the source code that I wrote. The strange thing is also that the  error  rise  only when i use recv() or socket() function, send() never made a problem.

Thanks