qemu-devel

RE : Re: RE : [Qemu-devel] cdrom hardcoded index

From: Sylvain Petreolle
Subject: RE : Re: RE : [Qemu-devel] cdrom hardcoded index
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 00:46:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Fabrice,
--- Fabrice Bellard <address@hidden> a écrit :

> > Its vl.multicdrom, and you can download it from the archives at :
> > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2006-04/msg00289.html
>
> A VM configuration file will be added in QEMU very soon. People wishing
> to have weird hardware setups will have to use it. I am not sure it is
> necessary to complicate the command line syntax for very specific cases.

this one is very simple, and the current command line syntax doesnt change at
all.
an option available only in a config file would be a bad idea imho.

Kind regards,
Sylvain Petreolle (aka Usurp)

 Run your favorite Windows apps with free ReactOS : http://www.reactos.org
Listen to non-DRMised Music: http://www.jamendo.com

Linux is not as well stable as it is told to. The proof is, mine has restarted
two years ago, on the occasion of a power cut.
- H. Eychenne