qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] PL110 vs Xorg

From: Antti P Miettinen
Subject: [Qemu-devel] PL110 vs Xorg
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:37:50 -0000

Which way are the color components supposed to be encoded in the
framebuffer? I tried to read the "PrimeCell Color LCD Controller
(PL110) Technical Reference Manual" but to me it is not clear. And to
add to the confusion there is a control bit to choose between RGB and
BGR.

Anyway, I'm running Xorg from debian/sid with the fbdev driver (16 bit
depth, 800x600 resolution) and things work just wonderfully. Only the
red and blue components seem to be swapped. Can this be caused by
wrong config?

--
http://www.iki.fi/~ananaza/