qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Using thread for serial for win32

From: Kazu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Using thread for serial for win32
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:14:59 +0900

Hi,

I made a patch that uses a thread instead of polling for -serial option for
Win32 . It improves a performance of a serial communication.

A new option is introduced to connect two QEMUs by a named pipe.

Usage:
-serial pipe_client:com_1

-serial pipe_client: set the program a clinet mode and can connect
to a server.  com_1 is a name of the named pipe. A pair of -serial pipe:
and -serial pipe_clinet: can connect QEMUs each other.

http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~qemu-win/download/qemu-20060730-serial-thread.patch

I found another problem about using windbg. I will send a

Regards,
Kazu