qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu Aceclerator

From: wayne tempel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu Aceclerator
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 07:38:09 -0500

Hello all,
It would seem to me that you could print better articles on something of some sort of signifigance than a bunch of grown ball babies crying over software. Enough already! Don't you people appreciate the things that Fabrice has done? Leave the poor guy alone and grow up. Stop thinking about yourselves! I'm probably gonna upset someone, but that's what always happens whenever you stick up for what's right. Freedom of choice. God Bless us all!!!

Wayne