qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Updated QEMU binary with fixed invisible wall?

From: Dirk Behme
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Updated QEMU binary with fixed invisible wall?
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:30:13 +0200

Hi,

sorry if this is a FAQ, but while playing with installing
Win under Linux (you know, the quick start guide) I found
that I have the "invisible wall" mouse problem as well. I
used the binary qemu-0.8.1-i386.tar.gz from QEMU's download
area. Recent CVS seems to contain [1] already. Is there
anywhere an updated binary version available?

Regards

Dirk

[1]
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2006-05/msg00112.html