qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VMware Player

From: Joe Lee
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VMware Player
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:18:21 -0400

I thought I share this with you all. I have been looking into XEN lately and someone has developed a GUI-Frontend for it. Here's the link below showing images for the GUI interface to manage xen. A similar type GUI interface could be done for QEMU.
I wonder want programming tool used for it.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xenman/
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=168929
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=168929&ssid=35194
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=168929&ssid=35193