qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] I want to add the ARMv6 instructions, who can give some

From: Paul Brook
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] I want to add the ARMv6 instructions, who can give some advices?
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:35:52 +0100

On Wednesday 07 June 2006 08:11, wang lianwei wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to add the ARMv6 instructions support to the QEMU, and now I am
> analysing the QEMU architecture. I think maybe someone has done it or doing
> it now.
>
> Can you give me some guide about this work or give your suggestions?

I have already implemented armv6 and armv7 support in qemu, but am unable to
distribute it for legal reasons.

See the previous thread on this topic:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2006-03/msg00199.html

If you want armv6 support in qemu your best bet is to contact ARM and persuade
them to lift this restriction.

Paul