qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-system-sparc, qemu-system-mips SEGV on Solaris 10/spar

From: jonathan . kalbfeld
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-system-sparc, qemu-system-mips SEGV on Solaris 10/sparc
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:22:58 -0700

Hello,

I took the 0.8.1 CVS head, applied a patch for Solaris sparc
compatibility, made my own configure tweaks (hardcoded in sol_ar, cc,
and ginstall) and everything built ok.

I can run the i386, x86_64, and ppc versions on my Solaris 10/sparc
system without issue.  However, running the sparc-test causes a
segfault.

I tried it with the blastwave gcc as well as the Sun 3.4.2 GCC.  Same
result.  I used the binutils that came with Solaris.  Is that the
problem?  Has anyone gotten those to work yet on sparclaris or should
I just wait for the patch?

jonathan

Jonathan Kalbfeld
+1 323 620 6682