qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Linux 2.6.15 hangs with QEMU 0.8.0

From: Marius Groeger
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Linux 2.6.15 hangs with QEMU 0.8.0
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:35:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

with my qemu-0.8.0 I noticed that Linux 2.6.15 runs only with the appended patch. Apparently a few nops are missing to get the irq enable/disable work properly. Without having looked too deeply into the issue -- is this a known issue and I can save my time or is more investigation required?

Thiemo, is any of your recently posted patches addressing this issue in any way?

Thanks,
Marius

--
Marius Groeger <address@hidden>
SYSGO AG                      Embedded and Real-Time Software