qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] vnc patch

From: Lonnie Mendez
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] vnc patch
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:22:02 -0500

Christian Bourque wrote:

Eric, is it possible to tweak something to fix the mouse issue?
Because under w2k my mouse is completely out of sync...

I tried disabling mouse acceleration like I read on the list but that
didn't help...

CVS has a usb tablet mouse that features absolute coordinate support. This will eliminate the acceleration problem for guests with support. Search the mailing list for more information.

There is another vnc patch by Anthony Liguori (same person involved with the tablet along with others). From what I've heard it will reduce the bandwidth usage greatly.