qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC terminal server?

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VNC terminal server?
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 21:55:36 -0500

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, Jim C. Brown wrote:

On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 08:24:03PM +0200, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
IMHO the biggest obstacle to inclusion in mainline QEmu is that the mouse support is rather flakey: You have to disable mouse acceleration of the guest OS.

I had that cunning plan to write a virtual Wacom tablet, but I just don't find the time.

Ciao,
Dscho

Anthony Ligouri has written a patch for wacom support.

However, when I combine this with the -no-sdl-grab patch I still see syncing
issues.

Where can I get it?

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/aliguori/qemu-wacom-2.tgz but as I mentioned earlier, YMMV.

Regards,