qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VLAN inside qemu

From: Oliver Gerlich
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VLAN inside qemu
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 16:36:47 +0200

octane indice wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to experiment VLAN networking with qemu but the doc doesn't help me at all.

I want to setup a LAN composed by qemu host, each guest communicating with each other.

It's for testing etherboot.
I want to have a host e.g. 172.16.12.1 acting as a DHCP/TFTP/nfs server
and several clients (at least 2) connecting with it.

What could be the command line to launch these qemu? Is tun/tap unavoidable?

Thanks

"Ce Caillou-là" un conte en téléchargement gratuit sur http://www.Manuscrit.com