qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Patch day

From: Ulrich Hecht
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Patch day
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:57:43 +0100

Hi!

Here's the current lot of patches from the SuSE QEMU package. As we have
now arrived at the point where patches start to conflict with each
other, I would be very grateful if at least some of these went into the
next release.

qemu-0.7.0-binfmt.patch: some enhancements to the qemu-binfmt-conf.sh
script

qemu-0.7.1-armfpaex.patch: proper FPA exception generation for arm-user
targets

qemu-0.7.1-jobsignals.patch: handle SIGTTOU/SIGTTIN/SIGTSTP; makes job
control work

qemu-0.7.1-syscalls.patch: implements acct, uselib, syslog, mincore,
madvise, readahead, clock_gettime; I have not extensively checked these
for correctness, but from experience I can say that with this patch
applied a lot of breakage vanishes

qemu-0.8.0-ia64.patch: Itanium host fixes by Andreas Schwab

qemu-nwfpe-cpsr.patch: fixes ARM FPA CPSR updates; same as posted before,
but fixed to work with qemu-0.7.1-armfpaex.patch

CU
Uli