qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] workshop virtualization technologies in Essen/Germany

From: Henning Sprang
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] workshop virtualization technologies in Essen/Germany
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:22:15 +0100

Hi Mulyadi,

Mulyadi Santosa wrote:
> [...]
> very interesting! Sadly, I live too far from German (I am from
> Indonesian).
>
> BTW, I'd like to read somekind of daily report of this workshop. I also
> appreciate if anyone who comes up with his/her paper also post the
> paper to a website (qemu.dad-answers.com maybe?).

We'll see if we produce such papers. But the general idea is less about
writing papers and presentations, but working on and getting into the
different technology implementations.
As with the previous workshop there (which was about automatic
installation) there will be a small timeslot for people interested in
presenting their results at the end. If there will be something to
publish, we'll put it in the Workshop's wiki.

> Last, how about doing live IRC session during the workshop? We can use
> #qemu channel on irc.freenode.net or #virtualization channel on
> irc.oftc.net. IMHO, that will make more people interested to "join"
> even though we are far apart.

Sound like a good idea, thanks!

Henning