qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] workshop virtualization technologies in Essen/Germany

From: Mulyadi Santosa
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] workshop virtualization technologies in Essen/Germany
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:19:17 +0700

Hi...

> As my interest in Qemu, Xen and other virtualization technologies is
> quite high, and a lot of stuff is happening in this area, Ingo
> Wichmann from the Linuxhotel in Essen, Germany and myself teamed up
> to organize a workshop about this topic.

very interesting! Sadly, I live too far from German (I am from
Indonesian).

BTW, I'd like to read somekind of daily report of this workshop. I also
appreciate if anyone who comes up with his/her paper also post the
paper to a website (qemu.dad-answers.com maybe?).

Last, how about doing live IRC session during the workshop? We can use
#qemu channel on irc.freenode.net or #virtualization channel on
irc.oftc.net. IMHO, that will make more people interested to "join"
even though we are far apart.

regards

Mulyadi