qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] New RTL8139 driver

From: Paul Brook
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] New RTL8139 driver
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 02:26:17 +0000

On Thursday 19 January 2006 13:15, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This was posted on the QEMU forums:
>
> Realtek 8139 network card emulation
> This patch adds Realtek 8139 PCI network card emulation code for qemu

I've applied this patch, with a teak to stop the winxp drivers locking up.
I've tested the linux, winxp and win2k drivers and they seem to work.
I also tested the win98 drivers, but they don't work. For this reason I've
left the default as ne2k.

I've also augmented the -net nic commandline option to allow selection of
different emulated cards.

Paul