qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Vdeqemu question?

From: Ishwar Rattan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Vdeqemu question?
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:32:52 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the information. It works. Now I
see one more problem.

Dept has two LANs (169.x and 170.X), my desktop
is on 169.x (static IP) and 170.x is used for DHCP server.

Qemu guest, gets a DHCP address, I change it to an unused
IP in 169.x (ipconfig/route add). The guest OS works fine
for a few hours and than resets network interface back to
DHCP address?

Any pointers to a solution for this annoying problem.
(How to make the 169.x address stick in guest OS).

-ishwar