qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-smp guest on monoCPU host: big slowdown

From: André Braga
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-smp guest on monoCPU host: big slowdown
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:08:05 -0200

On 1/5/06, octane indice <address@hidden> wrote:
> AFAIK, there is no kqemu for windows.

But oh, there is! And it works fine most of the time (I can always
make QEMU crash and hog all available CPU time AND become unkillable,
but it might have something to do with my particular setup and applied
patches, namely DMA busmaster and tap for win32). If you compile QEMU
yourself you can just put KQEMU in your source tree just fine. Other
than that, there are precompiled packages available somewhere (can't
quite remember where, Google is your friend) which include KQEMU.

Cheers,
A.

--
"I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms. There are
better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making