qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Canadian Pharmacy with Discount !

From: Ralph
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Canadian Pharmacy with Discount !
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:30:24 +0100

New Year Discount fot Legal Canadian Pharmacy !

Don't expose your intimate life!
Need medicine? All here!
Our store is your cureall!
All products for your health!
Full of health? Then don't click!
We cure any desease!

Click here for getting your health problems away at once! Best pri$es, secure payment processing, direct shipping from our warehouse and sympathetic customer support! All kinds of medicines at one huge licensed store! Make your life easier with us! Don't wait! Special pri$es today only!

Our store is VERIFIED BY BBB! All transactions are APPROVED BY VISA!